Forget Overhead Costs, Thanks to The New Modern: Virtual Office
Are you contemplating whether you should rent a virtual office for your business? Having heard a lot about the benefits but still skeptical? Still thinking, what exactly is a virtual office? How do you really get the most out of your virtual office subscription?
Virtual Office is a service that provides physical address and office-standard facilities to enable business owners and their employees to work remotely, while saving the cost to rent a physical office. Services provided by virtual office are usually business address, receptionist, mail handling service, meeting rooms, phone answering and call forwarding services.
Here are 4 benefits of Virtual Office that you should know:
1. Prestigious Business Address for Your Business
Listing a strategic and high-profile location as your business address will certainly elevate your brand image to your clients, especially in a city like Jakarta where your address determines the prestige of your business. However, locations like these don’t come at a cheap price. It costs 300 million rupiah per year to rent a traditional office space in Jakarta. However, it only costs an estimate of 6 million rupiah to rent a virtual office and you can still maintain a presence in a desirable location without the need to pay rent for an actual space.
2. Reducing Overhead Costs
Besides having to pay for the location for your business address you’ll also have to cater for the electricity bill, Wi-Fi bill, cost of providing beverages for your employees, paycheck for your receptionist, daily cleaning cost, and more. These are all unnecessary overhead costs that arises from renting a traditional office space. We did a comparison for the cost of renting an office space and a virtual office. The result is that it cost around half a million rupiah per year to rent an office space and only 6 million rupiah to rent a virtual office, so you’ll save operational cost by more than 90%!
3. Increasing Efficiency and Flexibility
Besides the cost-saving benefit of virtual office, it also saves you a lot of time and gives a lot of flexibility which in turn allows for greater productivity. Its services free employees from daily commute & administrative tasks. Virtual offices also provide better work-life balance since it allows employees to work efficiently from their safe space, which reduces stress levels and also gives enough time to spend with their loved ones. Your company can also have access to worldwide talents since you are not limited to hiring employees from the proximity of your office location.
4. Sense of Belonging to a Community
Being an entrepreneur can sometimes make you feel lonely and isolated, especially if you’re a Solopreneur. A study shows that more than 50% of SME owners and managers feel lonely and 61% of this group believe it hinders their performance. Feeling lonely, having a lot of job stressors, and having minimum social interaction are some factors that can cause burnout. However, a very effective way of combatting loneliness is by having a community of like-minded individuals to connect and share ideas with.
In Apiary, we provide not just a regular Coworking Space & Virtual Office service, but we have a community for you to network and find potential friends (or event business partners) to grow and learn together.
Who Can Benefit From Virtual Office?
1. Those who wish to establish a legitimate company in Indonesia but doesn’t have the cost to/ doesn’t want to rent a permanent physical office.
2. People just starting their business. And as a matter of privacy and security, don’t want to use their home address and mobile number on their documents.
3. Professionals who work out of their clients’ offices but still need separate and independent marketing identity.
4. Companies expanding into new cities or countries but still testing out the market.
5. Operators who need a receptionist or administrative support yet can’t justify going through the lengthy hiring procedure, more expense, and extra hassle of hiring an employee.
6. Global travelers who need premium offices and support in the world’s most dynamic cities.
How to Get The Most Out of Virtual Office Subscription:
1. Make Use of the In-House Mail Handling Service
Have all your mail sent to our office. This way, you don’t have to waste time sorting them by yourself and eliminate the hassle of dealing with them at home.
2. Take Advantage of Our Phone Answering and Call Forwarding Service
Do this so you can focus on other important business matters. Plus, having a receptionist answer the phone looks good & professional for your business, too.
3. Maximize the Features and Amenities That Come with Your Virtual Office
We’ll provide you with office equipment such as printer, copier, Wi-Fi connectivity, and so on. Not only that, but we also serve yummy beverages and free flow coffee at the office.
4. Attend our Networking Events
Our networking events connect you with fellow entrepreneurs and experts (e.g. lawyers and accountants) that will most certainly be beneficial for you and for them. It’s a win-win solution!
5. Do Meetings with Clients / Investors in Our Meeting Room
You don’t have to pay for conference room rentals when you can use our meeting room and event space to set up meetings or host your company’s events.
For inquiries of Apiary Coworking Space’s Virtual Office:
Location: Jakarta Barat & Jakarta Selatan (Indonesia)
Written by: Jannice Aurelia (Business Development of Apiary Coworking Space)